Goodbye 2022, and Hello 2023! It’s time to drop this year like a bad habit and ring in a new year of adventure in Las Vegas. And as always, New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas is set to be another party like nowhere else in the world.
Ring in the New Year with Fireworks on the Las Vegas Strip
America’s Party with fireworks by Grucci is an event that could only happen in Las Vegas. Watch one of the best firework shows in the world as Grucci launches their infamous show at Midnight with eight minutes of fireworks going off in sync from eight different Las Vegas Strip Casinos.
The resorts helping ring in the new year with fireworks this year are:
- ARIA Resort & Casino
- Caesars Palace
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Resorts World Las Vegas
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Downtown Las Vegas Rings in the New Year
Fremont Street Experience is the place to be in downtown Las Vegas as they throw the NYE Time of Your Life Festival — the official New Year’s Eve Party of the city of Las Vegas. The party features live performances from Bush, The STRUTS, Sugar Ray, The Wailers ft. Julian Marley, Sugarhill Gang, All-4-One, Tag Team and DJ Skribble, and a number of local bands. As always, the downtown extravaganza is hosted by Mayor Goodman and features an iconic countdown to the New Year, climaxing in an epic display of pyrotechnics and digital fireworks on the world’s largest screen, Viva Vision.
Fremont Street Live Music Schedule
This year, the Plaza Hotel & Casino is kicking up its fireworks show with a never-before-seen aerial presentation by Fantasy Drone Shows, beginning with 150 drones illuminating the sky with a countdown to the fireworks at Midnight. Then, staged by Pyrotek Special Effects from multiple locations on the towers’ roofs, the Plaza’s annual New Year’s Eve fireworks display will be a spectacular show for people downtown and visible for miles. A dazzling drone display will complement the fireworks that light up the sky.
Live Performances to Ring in the Las Vegas New Year
Some of the world’s hottest acts are set to perform in Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve. Here are all of the headlining acts taking the stage.
- Contemporary R&B/soul group Durand Jones & The Indications plays Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas at The LINQ Promenade.
- Hometown rockers The Killers ring in 2023 at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- GRAMMY Award-winning artist Chris Brown offers a rooftop concert at Drai’s Nightclub atop The Cromwell.
- The clock is moving forward, but Fremont Street Experience is taking it back with the NYE Time of Your Life Festival. The event features performances from some of the best acts from the 1980s and 1990s, including Bush, Sugar Ray, The Wailers ft. Julian Marley, Sugarhill Gang, All-4-One, Tag Team, and DJ Skribble.
- Multi-GRAMMY Award-winning superstar Bruno Mars brings his vocals to Dolby Live at Park MGM.
- Emmy and GRAMMY Award-nominated comedian and actor Kevin Hart takes the stage at Resorts World Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas for his Reality Check: New Year’s Eve Experience.
- Mr. Worldwide will headline a special New Year’s Eve event as Pitbull brings his fiery reggaetón and Latin hip-hop to Resorts World Events Center at Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Multi-platinum recording artist and The Voice judge Gwen Stefani celebrates the New Year at The Venetian Theatre at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
- Comedian, musician and RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Bob the Drag Queen will ring in the new year at 24 Oxford at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
- Comedic rock duo Tenacious D, comprised of Jack Black and Kyle Gass, play this New Year’s Eve at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
New Year’s Eve means some of the hottest DJs in the will supply their sound for the final moments of the year. Here’s a taste of what some of these nightspots have to offer.
- Rapper, producer and hype man Lil Jon will hold it down at JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino.
- Known for fun theatrics, Steve Aoki plays OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace—be prepared for some crowd-surfing on pool rafts.
- Jersey Shore mainstay and Vegas regular DJ Pauly D is behind the booth at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- EDM producer Illennium brings the beats to Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- A repeat entry on numerous best-DJ lists, superstar Tiësto plays Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Hip-hop artist O.T. Genasis brings the year to a close at TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
- Pop-friendly duo The Chainsmokers bring their familiar tunes to XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas.
- The Black Hole NYE Celebration Party taking place at SAHARA Theatre on December 31, 2022 from 8PM – 2AM.
In addition to stellar entertainment and nightlife options, Las Vegas offers several special events for ringing in the New Year.
- AREA15 presents a New Year’s Eve experience filled with amusement, art, and entertainment. Visitors can indulge in the complex’s extraordinary experiences, including Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, Emporium Arcade Bar, Dueling Axes, Five Iron Golf, Virtualis VR, and many more. The space invites visitors to wear costumes and the celebration is complete with a midnight toast.
- Legacy Club at Circa Resort & Casino will ring in 2023 with its “Light Up the Night” celebration. Situated 60 floors above downtown Las Vegas, the event is complete with panoramic views, cocktails, live music, and comfortable fire-pit seating on its expansive outdoor terrace.
- The Ice Rink’s Fireworks Viewing Party at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is complete with breathtaking views of the Strip (and the midnight fireworks show). Visitors can toast to 2023 with a three-hour open bar and a champagne toast at midnight. Complimentary ice skate rental completes the experience.
- Margaritaville Las Vegas New Year’s Eve Party – Party in Paradise at the Margaritaville New Year’s Eve Party overlooking the iconic Las Vegas Strip with a fantastic view of the Fireworks.
- The Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino offers fabulous rooftop views of the Las Vegas Strip during its NYE celebration, which features an open bar and opportunities to upgrade with bottle service table packages.
- Visitors can ring in 2023 long before the rest of the United States at the annual “Midnight in Munich” celebration at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. The authentic Bavarian beer hall and garden will host an afternoon party to usher in the New Year beginning at 3 p.m. PT (or 12 a.m. Munich time), right alongside revelers at the original Hofbräuhaus location in Germany.
Adult Lifestyle Parties
- SIN SOAKS COUPLES LIFESTYLE DANCE AND HOT WATER ROMANCE at Sea Mountain Day Club Las Vegas — a lifestyles couples only 24 hour dance club and clothing optional couple hot pools.
- EPIC New Year’s Eve Blast at Whispers – a Lifestyle Venue for Couples & Single Ladies Only!
- Purrfect LV Sexy in Black Party – A New Year’s Eve Black & White Party Complete Club takeover on the Strip