As the heat of summer mellows and Labor Day looms, the city of Las Vegas is getting itself for a weekend like no other. From some of the top bands and concerts to one-of-a-kind pool parties, to comedy that leaves your sides aching for days, Vegas is calling out to those who are ready to take a gamble on a good time. Pack your bags, leave your inhibitions at the door, and get ready to jump into a celebration that only Sin City can offer. If summer must end, then let it end here, in a place where memories are made and what happens stays forever etched in the shadows and lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
Welcome to Vegas, friends. The party’s just getting started.
It’s time to kiss summer goodbye in the most thrilling way possible. If you’re wondering where to be this Labor Day Weekend, there’s one word for you: Vegas, baby! That’s right, Las Vegas is rolling out the red carpet, and here’s your insider scoop…
The Vibe on the Strip: Get Around With Style
Yep, currently our traffic sucks so before we jump into the fun, let’s talk about getting around the Strip. Trust me, you don’t want to be stuck in the F1 Construction traffic when the party’s getting started. The Las Vegas Monorail is your answer to riding in style with seven stations throughout the Strip, and you won’t have to deal with the headache that construction is causing on those who fucked up and took an Uber.
Tune In: A Vegas Concert Extravaganza
Your Labor Day Weekend in Vegas is incomplete without jamming out in Las Vegas. Check out the incredible lineup of concerts, with artists that range from pop to rap to rock:
- The inimitable Adele, lending her sultry voice to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Friday, Sept. 1, and Saturday, Sept. 2.
- R&B sensation Brent Faiyaz, taking command at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Sunday, Sept. 3.
- A beat-dropping set from DJ and producer Wooli at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on Friday, Sept. 1.
- Lady Gaga, embracing her Jazz & Piano residency at Dolby Live at Park MGM, with shows on Thursday, Aug. 31, Saturday, Sept. 2, and Sunday, Sept. 3.
- Young the Giant, rocking out an installment of the Downtown Rocks Concert Series at Fremont Street Experience on Saturday, Sept. 2.
- A triple-threat weekend at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas at The LINQ Promenade, featuring Senses Fail on Friday, Sept. 1; Puddle of Mudd on Saturday, Sept. 2; and Scarface on Sunday, Sept. 3.
- The glamorous Erika Jayne, continuing her residency at House of Blues Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino from Friday, Sept. 1 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
- Two explosive concerts at MGM Grand Garden Arena at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: country rap’s Jelly Roll on Friday, Sept. 1, followed by LL Cool J’s The F.O.R.C.E. Live on Saturday, Sept. 2, with The Roots, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Rakim, Salt N Pepa, Ice T, and DJ Z-Trip.
- Counting Crows, delivering alternative rock at the Pearl Theater at Palms Casino Resort on Saturday, Sept. 2.
- Indie rockers Weezer, making a grand Vegas entrance at Bakkt Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on Friday, Sept. 1.
- Country titan Luke Bryan, belting out hits at the Resorts World Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 2 and Sunday, Sept. 3.
- A unique collaboration between Drake and 21 Savage for two shows at T-Mobile Arena on Friday, Sept. 1 and Saturday, Sept. 2.
- The ever-energetic B-52s, returning for another engagement at The Venetian Theatre at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, with shows on Saturday, Sept. 2 and Sunday, Sept. 3.
What about Local Music Spots?
- Friday, September 1 9pm: Sweet Jonny / Gob Patrol / At Odds at the Red Dwarf
- Friday, September 1 10:00 pm: LV BLUES SOCIETY OPEN JAM at The Sand Dollar Lounge
- Saturday, September 2 8pm: Last In Line at Count’s Vamp’d Rock Bar & Grill
- Saturday, September 2 10:00 pm: CLASSIC CHAOS at The Sand Dollar Lounge
- Sunday, September 3 11am -4pm: Surf Sunday Brunch: Thee Swank Bastards at the Red Dwarf
- Sunday, September 3 10:00 pm: LARA ASH & INFERNOS at The Sand Dollar Lounge
- The Top Bars to Watch Live Music in Las Vegas
The stages are set, the performers are primed, and the only question that remains is: Will you be there to witness it?
Pool Parties: Make a Splash in Style
Sun, sounds, and spectacular parties —Get ready to splash and dance at the city’s hottest dayclubs:
- Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World Las Vegas: Expect an unforgettable experience with Nervo on Friday, Sept. 1; Tiësto on Saturday, Sept. 2; and RL Grime on Sunday, Sept. 3.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas: Dillon Francis and Cody Ko kick off on Friday, Sept. 1, followed by Marshmello on Saturday, Sept. 2, and Gryffin on Sunday, Sept. 3.
- LIQUID Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino: DJ Kittie, DJ Buza, Justin Credible, and DJ Nova will be spinning from Thursday, Aug. 31 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Catch DJ CLA, Eric D-Lux, and DJ Pauly D from Thursday, Aug. 31 to Saturday, Sept. 2.
- TAO Beach Dayclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: Timmy Trumpet, Alesso, and Fisher provide the soundtrack from Friday, Sept. 1 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
- Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: Steve Aoki electrifies the crowd on Saturday, Sept. 2.
Whether you’re soaking up the sun by the pool or dancing the night away, this Labor Day Weekend in Vegas is set to be a musical extravaganza like no other!
Hey Night Owls, its Time to Party
Not tired yet? Good! The Vegas nightclubs are beckoning you with world-class DJs and unforgettable parties:
- Encore Beach Club at Night at Wynn Las Vegas: Dom Dolla and Tyga will keep you dancing on Friday, Sept. 1 and Saturday, Sept. 2.
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: Loud Luxury sets the tone on Thursday, Aug. 31.
- JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino: Lil Jon, Bia, and DJ Pauly D take over from Friday, Sept. 1 to Monday, Sept. 4.
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Mustard, Vintage Culture, and DJ Sourmilk run the show from Friday, Sept. 1 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
- OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace: Join Above & Beyond, ILLENIUM, and Steve Aoki from Friday, Sept. 1 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: DJ Sourmilk, DJ Spider, and O.T. Genasis with Justin Credible rule from Thursday, Aug. 31 to Saturday, Sept. 2.
- XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas: The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, and Diplo make a splash from Friday, Sept. 1 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
- Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Las Vegas: DJ Snake, Zedd, Don Toliver, and G-Eazy close out the weekend from Thursday, Aug. 31 to Sunday, Sept. 3.
The neon lights never dim in this city!
LOL in Vegas: Comedy Baby
Need a good laugh? Vegas has got you covered. Some of the funniest folks are in town:
- Tom Segura’s witty humor at The Chelsea (Aug. 31-Sept. 2).
- George Lopez’s legendary comedy at The Mirage Theatre (Sept. 1-2).
- Jeff Dunham’s puppet magic at Bakkt Theater (Sept. 3).
Laugh your way into September!
Game On: We are the new Sports Mecca of the World!
Of course, we can’t forget the sports junkies. From football to baseball, there’s a thrilling game for you:
- Cheer on UNLV Rebels at Allegiant Stadium (Sept. 2).
- Catch the Las Vegas Lights in soccer action at Cashman Field (Sept. 2).
- Enjoy the Las Vegas Aces on the basketball court at Michelob ULTRA Arena (Aug. 31, Sept. 2).
Remember, what happens in Vegas might stay in Vegas, but the memories? They’ll travel back with you. Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone! Catch you on the Strip!